View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2015, 18:47 (Ref:3502424)   #1349
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
That's the one.

And while we're splitting hairs obviously that would be a 956 rather than 962 - my bad.

Seeing it now kinda makes me want to take a trip to the frame shop and get it properly done for the wall - does require a mild negotiation with OH though!

What is noteworthy, and apologies for going over ground I've been on before, is that the Le Mans "24" logo had a lot of longevity to it, and associated recognition - stepping away from it doesn't feel like the best idea. Ho hum.
Hmm, but was it really something you thought of when seen Le Mans in 2014?
I don't like to admit it, but I didn't miss it, even though I though I would. The logo just isn't that iconic that it can steal away from, or add to, the Le Mans experience.