View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2002, 16:10 (Ref:319711)   #13
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Sounds like you need to watch some actual racing, instead of that F1 stuff! You might not be so inclined to fill Bernie's wallet if you knew what else was out there.
hey , i know whats racing is out there ,

I follow National racing very heavily in the UK and go to as many race meetings as i can , I watch nearly all international and world series events that i can also , so i think you need to realise than many people do actually know something about the sport which they follow .

Certain series do have much better racing in than F1 i agree , but that doesnt mean that F1 is total **** , it just means that different series offer different things . There is more to life than F1 , but i also enjoy F1 very very much .

I have absoluley no problem in filling Bernie's wallet if i feel i get enjoyment and value for money in the product im buying. and with the Sky F1 package i feel i get very good value for money with great entertainment over 3 days .

you sound a little bitter about F1 , if this is the case ..what the hell you doing in the F1 Forum if it is all not up to your expectations ?