View Single Post
Old 9 May 2023, 18:45 (Ref:4155287)   #1
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
What Grandstand (tribune) will you be in for the race???

As we do for camping, figured a poll on which grandstand you have tickets for and will be sitting in during the race is another fun topic of discussion. Maybe an opportunity to find other members to sit with once they clear out after hour two or so.

Thanks to my good buddy Alex (Gibbo) who secured ours early on, we'll be in tribune 23, Raccordement. This will be my second time using this grandstand for the race. I like that it offers a view of pit-in, a view down the main straight, and the double chicane, and the video screen just across. Only downside as far as I'm concerned is the slow procession through there at the start.

Please feel free to share your likes and dislikes regarding the tribune you chose.

So where will you be???

Last edited by ATLFalconsFAN; 9 May 2023 at 18:50.