View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2016, 23:27 (Ref:3614087)   #1638
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
Blimey, yeah I've never heard of that. Didn't they do something with the tickets last year as well though? Can't for the life of me think what though.
There was a limited edition of something like 10,000 cut price tickets last year - GE with IIRC some of the less exciting grandstands on offer. While it was a lot more reasonable than in previous years it still felt like quite a whack compared to what's on offer.

Much more relevantly I've sorted our Silverstone 6 Hours accommodation (same place as last year Simon - fancy doing dinner on the Friday again?) so that's the first three rounds of the WEC all lined up for us - now to just see if I can swing the Nurburgring and an autumnal visit to Spa for the ELMS round...