View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2016, 09:23 (Ref:3627419)   #1648
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
While on the one hand it's often good to see more cars on track - 60 is absolutely fine for me at Le Mans. When I'm there I'm never really thinking about the car count. It doesn't feel sparse on track. And to be honest I think there's something to be said for the perceived exclusivity of it - and that it's not just a given you'll get an entry.

Plus this decade I'm not really sure I've been that upset about any of the cars than haven't made it. Sure having the Viper there this year would have been nice, like it was last year. But it doesn't make or break the race if an LMP2 team can field a second car or something.

We've got the biggest entry at Le Mans in our lifetime so I don't see the need to keep pushing for more?