View Single Post
Old 4 May 2020, 17:23 (Ref:3974461)   #21
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Katz View Post
Power and pagenaud seem to be taking this pretty seriously, most likely because Penske seem to suddenly have 4 drivers for 3 real life cars. Hope that askew is a bit better than this irl. Feel a bit bad for Nasr’s internet connection, he seems quick in this series but has no results.
I get so frustrated how perilous it seems pagenauds penske ride is. After his first year, he was already on the hot seat. Wins a championship. The next year, he finishes second. Bought him one year. The next year he finished like 7th or something and was back on the hot seat last year. Wins the 500, and, I know it's just a flippant comment by you, but the idea of pagenaud losing his Penske ride anytime in the next 3 or so years minimum, should be unthinkable. I would think power would deserve to go before him, but both are deserving of staying till they're at least as old as helio was.