View Single Post
Old 12 May 2006, 19:29 (Ref:1607323)   #48
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick49
Hey Bentley03

Guess what? I get home, go for a run, get back in and switch the telly on to MOTORS TV to watch the re-run of the 93 Le Mans. My wife is watching with me so I casually ask if she fancies a weekend in Spain at the end of September.

Well knock me down with a feather if she didn't say "Yes" as long as we don't have to take the girls . Well almost to good to believe i said we would also be watching cars like on the TV. She was OK with that as well as long as it wasn't both days. Well you can't win everything.

Anyway I'd better start planning. I'm in Hampshire so hopefully fly Southampton to Madrid??

Nick
Wow, that was quick!!

Well done Nick, should be a cracking weekend!

(Have you asked her yet if she fancies a week in France next June....... )