Old 2 May 2021, 10:59 (Ref:4049170)   #23
Cinghio44
Veteran

Italy
Abruzzo
Cinghio44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
When he passed Ceccon through Ascari, he exceeded track limits. I assume they gave him enough of a time penalty to put him 5th.
From Aci Sport site: "...5 second penalty inflicted to Buri. The Finn pays for the delay in the pre-race stages with the Target Competiton team unable to complete the work on his car before the 5 'sign" so mistery solved and mistake by the Target Team.

TCR ITALY R2 - A very aggressive second race today. Cupra and Audi had clearly the better car onto the straights in Monza, so no surprire the 1-2 from Tavano and Brigliadori. Podium finishers excatly the same as race 1 with the hard fighter Kevin Ceccon able to bring the Aggressive Team i30 in 3rd place. First Honda with estonian Vahtel 4th and the recovering Imberti with an impressive 5th. Baldan delayed by some contacts in the mid, Stefanovski crashed, Leonov out and Buri again with 5sec penalty. After a really good start also Giacon dropped massively!

Notes: I would suggest a better review on the i30 Bop wich actually see the car with 97.5% of power and with an harsh ballast of +40kg (total weight +20kg in comparition to the new Cupra and +30kg in comparition with the Audi RS3 old model).
Also too much of safety car periods. They should improved racing with more yellow sectors and less safety car in my opinion with such sunny condition