Thread: LM24 Le Mans Weather
View Single Post
Old 27 May 2004, 16:47 (Ref:985280)   #10
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
Mr. Ashmore, obviously you were not spending Le Mans 2001 in a tent.

Having proved that I can survive le deluge in 2001, I have decreed that we will have dry weather from now on.
You are right. Although I was in 1995. Fantastic year, which cemented me as a JJ fan forever...

This year we aren't in a tent (haven't done that for a few years), but if it is raining at midnight expect to find me at Arnage with a huge smile

Also our car tends to leak a little too (although is that sorted for this year - maybe - we ask this every year, but it may be true this year).

If it does rain my friend who works for the press association will be able to tease me as he spends all the time in the media office or the cushey Audi hospitality. As no doubt you will be able to

Last edited by Adam43; 27 May 2004 at 16:50.