View Single Post
Old 7 May 2020, 15:26 (Ref:3974950)   #54
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Just at least until more manufacturers come in. Then we don’t make any quick fix changes
How much time realistically do you think we have?

I appreciate that rushed fixes can prove detrimental, but by the same token clinging on to outdated ideas can be just as harmful.

Sometimes, a quick fix is needed, before the situation is too far gone. Gow's return to BTCC is evidence of that.