View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2023, 03:16 (Ref:4160633)   #92
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Glad you found a work around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGG View Post
I guess in other news, rain is wet and my yearly fight with the ACO to give them money will continue next year.
In two different situations I’ve felt like this.

One with the app. Really liked it, but eventually just found it easier to give Eurosport my money! (and I got some other stuff like Tour de France),

Also with buying tickets. I eventually got tired of dealing with ACO directly I went to a ticket agency. I found not only did I definitely get the tickets ne they arrived in good time, but I got access to ACO’s own grandstand guaranteed! Whereas it was pot luck with ACO membership!