View Single Post
Old 28 May 2014, 06:38 (Ref:3411632)   #131
kaseo88
Rookie

kaseo88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi everyone!

This will be my first and probably last trip to LM, at least in the following 20+ years, due to budget and distance and I want it to be the “most perfect” that I can achieve. This trip has been my biggest dream since 2007 so I have several questions I would like to ask you, after reading the whole thread and several others:

- We have booked Parking Vert and T34. I’ve read that I must follow the green arrows to P Vert, it’s just as easy as that? On Friday we will be driving from Paris-Beauvais airport to the new ticket collection place, then parking there to collect the tickets and then to Parking Vert and pit walk. The way would be the one I draw? http://es.tinypic.com/r/az6pz8/8

- Any advice regarding Parking Vert? We won’t camp on LM on Friday (booked an little hotel at Morannes)

- By 5 am I want to drive to Indianapolis/Arnage (and Mulsannes corner it is reasonable). Since we will have our car inside the track in Parking Vert, we will be able to drive to Arnage / Mulsanne using the inner track roads? It’s hard to park the car once you get there? If it is possible, could you give me some advice (roads or signals, viewpoints) please?

- There are “mobile device” or something to hire in order to follow the official live timing? We may not have internet connection there. Anyway, I’ll listen to RLM but livetiming is a must for me.

Thanks a lot, I’ve been following this forum since I discovered it last LM, and it has helped me A LOT in almost every aspect of preparing this trip. Thanks again.