View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2023, 07:06 (Ref:4179564)   #29
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
One of the great things about the UK is you can move between teams to advance yourself, hence why Switzerland etc. is overall so unattractive.
That's great for someone making their start already living in the UK (although there aren't many teams based near Inverness - for example). But that is to the detriment of anyone from the rest of the world wanting to enter / advance in the sport.

The likes of Rory Byrne, Guillaume Rocquelin, Xevi Pujolar, Jo Bauer, Eric Blandin, Marcin Budkowski, Peter Crolla, Ayao Komatsu etc, etc, etc, are all examples of people who have been willing to move countries to further their F1 careers.