View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2023, 04:30 (Ref:4159425)   #3155
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam View Post
Im still haunted by that car park sticker thing... Just received an email where they apologize they didnt send them out because they received them to late or whatever. And now i have to collect it at the Welcome Center 24H Le Mans located in Changé. Adress: Boulevard des Ravalières – 72560 Changé

But according to google maps that puts me in small industrial area a bit west of Le Mans? Nothing there looks like it could be a welcome centre for anything, also why is it not just at the circuit? Im so lost here
You really couldn't make this stuff up!

The ACO have excelled in their 'desperately trying to cover up for our disastrous organisational incompetence' excuses and solutions to issues they have caused for punters this year. Extraordinary.

Furthermore, I note from the email that the Changé 'Welcome Center' is only open for sticker collection today, tomorrow and Monday. I'm wondering are all car parks open free of charge for Test Day tomorrow? And what happens if you haven't collected your sticker by Monday?

I think I'm going to go and have a little look for this place this morning, before heading into town for scrutineering.

What fun, like going on a treasure hunt!