Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2023, 20:55 (Ref:4141047)   #176
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
This is what I was getting at.

The cap is based on the amount of races in a season - so, if the cap was determined when the calendar was 24 races, has it been reduced since?
And if so, will teams already have committed to certain expenditure that needs to be reigned in?
And to your point. As we get deeper and deeper into the season, if a race is cancelled, and money has already been spent? I would think they just can't reduce down the cap late in the game. They would need to have a cut-off date in which cap reductions are stopped or the adjustments are minor.

Richard