Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2021, 11:38 (Ref:4063220)   #862
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'm sure this is correct Peter. I don't think there were even any staff in the pitlane, hence the paucity of pitlane reports.
And that, basically, is the root cause of my concerns that there may be no FM transmission for spectators at the circuit. Will they really send a team of engineers over to France to transport, set up and maintain the FM transmission equipment for just a few hundred spectators who would use the broadcast? I have my doubts, and using the online stream using mobile data is going to be a battery drainer and potentially expensive for anyone who doesn't have a contract with many GB's of mobile data included.

Maybe I'm just being alarmist, but if this transpires it's going to be a proper nuisance for many.