View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2020, 22:44 (Ref:3962210)   #62
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
Results of my visit at the ticket office: nothing as usual. I related the problems you had like a lot of people because I could meet a french people who said he could'nt get his tickets by the site.
The hostess ( and the others know me very now as I use to complain from the site!) explained that the accounts of the members who agreed with the new ACO membership types were not automatically upgraded. Even the members who were paying there membership month by month were not proposed to be renewed. WHAT A MISERY.
What was her disappointement when I explained her I knew some people who had given up their travel to The Classic because of that reason.
But she was still more disappointed when she said that plenty of people complain of the site and she and her colleagues all along the year feedback the problems without any reaction from the staff. She was very disheartened .
So the best way to get tickets is : call them.
All entirely predictable, sadly. I seem to end up having to call them every year for something or other, it's never a totally smooth transaction. That said, with just one exception which was totally my own fault, I've always managed to get the tickets I wanted.