View Single Post
Old 29 May 2020, 08:07 (Ref:3979085)   #74
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well thanks Eric for confirming my suspicions. I know James was intending to phone but if you can find anything else out, that'd be great. I've been a member for 23 years so I don't want to lose my continuing membership....
Sorted, call the ACO Membership hotline (+33 243 40 50 60) and they will renew/take payment over the phone. My renewal quote as an 'old member' was seemingly already prepared and is equivalent to my old membership, but on the new formula, 109 euros in my case. I confess I didn't go through the breakdown of exactly what's now included, or the options associated with, my new membership, but I do know I am now eligible for the 40% discount on the first two entry tickets I purchase.

Happy days!

Now let's hope there's a race and that we're allowed to go and watch it...