View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 2020, 22:50 (Ref:3949853)   #34
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
I don't buy that because the other drivers would still be on track testing today. Hope that something comes through. But to stop the whole effort because of mistake that YOU made being careless doing an activity is very busch league. I'll reserve final judgment but if this does happen it will certainly justify my speculation.
Well you pay, you get to make those decisions. He basically fully funds everything outside of the AMR team so he gets to decide where to spend his money. I'm sure the team is aware of the restrictions and either has a contract or knows there is a risk running with him.