View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2020, 19:36 (Ref:3950074)   #44
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Other unscientific analysis from the ROAR qualifying session at least is that. The speed gaps is about even between DPI to LMP2 to GTLM. The LMP2's lap at times roughly between what DPI is doing compared to GTLM.

Barring any rain I wonder if the cars can go another second quicker when get to the actual race qualifying session. GTLM cars lapping in 1 min 41 sec is doable. That was very good Grand AM DP lap times back in the day.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we don't get rain for the race weekend this year. I want another 2018 where we run clean the whole way through.
It was kind of fun to watch the rain (from the dry of my house) it just made some corners and cars not work at all.