View Single Post
Old 29 May 2014, 06:43 (Ref:3412202)   #162
kaseo88
Rookie

kaseo88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Welcome on the forum kaseo88.

- Access to parking vert : according to the official map, you cannot take this way. You will have to take the famous chemin aux boeufs and find this green arrow. So, try this way and/or follow the green arrows

If you want to go to Arnage or Mulsanne (at 5am you will find place in the car parks) you cannot take inner roads.

Because of one way roads during the 24H week, it's better for you to go from parking vert to Arnage then from Arnage to Mulsanne. Sometimes, the gendarmes make people pass through Mulsanne. I know, it's not always easy .5 am is a good time and you will find place.
From Mulsanne back to parking vert.
The parking vert is not the best place to get to the others areas, but you can also try the navettes transportation.

- There is no specific mobile device for the live timing ; you can hear RLM or watch the screen. The 3G reception is impossible because of the high number of connections.
This is way i love this forum. THIS is a reply, this is information to everyone in the following editions. Thanks a lot.

More questions :

- I have T34 tand PVert tickets. If i go to arnage and mulsanne can i park there without ticketing problems?

- So there is no way to go to the inner track side of Indianapolis? I mean this point: https://www.google.fr/maps/place/47%...s0x0:0x0?hl=fr