View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2002, 17:34 (Ref:246682)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm,

I wonder if its their breeding championships like formula Nippon. They don't get exposed to other nationalities until they leave the country and head to europe. Maybe by that time irts too late to instill that competitive edge?

As an aside I remember being in Vietnam and trying to teach the Cyclo drivers to race. We couldn't bribe them to go faster because they just didn't see the point. Yet the winner got five dollars for a thirty cent ride. Five dolars was a week's wages. Maybe it's the eastern culture.