Thread: LM24 Race Best Le Mans Campsite...?
View Single Post
Old 2 May 2009, 13:21 (Ref:2454135)   #18
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Wow Gingers,you indeed are a privileged chap to've been at LM from such a young age! You have any plans to go racing yourself mate?

Personally,my best times,campingwise,have been at Houx annexe. The atmosphere is simply party minded. Indeed lots of fireworks,groups playing silly games,supersoaker battles...
It's also a 5 min. walk to Tertre rouge corner,also very near the inside of the carte S de la foret and a 10 minute walk from the village.
Too bad a large portion of this site has recently been eaten away by a new part of this silly Bugatti track and again an even larger part for a frikin' football stadium! WHAT were they thinking?!
One day, perhaps I will go racing - but as a fat business whose bought his seat, not a pro .

I'm glad you say that as well about Houx, which is where I'm going this year.