View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2023, 01:23 (Ref:4162414)   #41
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT240Z View Post
All of my tickets are bought and paid for. 1 reserved RV spot, 2 4-day supper tickets and a golf cart pass.

There is no substitute for having a reserved RV spot. I've been there for 25 years and love my spot (Turn 6 outside of skid pad). No worries about where I'm going to be able to setup. I know most everyone around me, and I can enter a day early to setup and enjoy the environment. I set up my easy up on the infield side of turn 10A/B area on Wed morning.

If you don't have your camping tickets by now, I'd get on it. Reserved and non-reserved RV spots are all taken. Non-reserved tent camping is the only camping ticket still available. I think this year will be a very packed. I think everyone will be excited to see the new GTP cars.

127 days and counting.
Took your advice and got my tickets today. Watching Le Mans is only making me more excited!