View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2019, 18:29 (Ref:3909421)   #1281
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Do we know which commentators MotorTrend will have. Is it one of the other feeds, or does it have their own commentators?

I guess there are adverts on MotorTrend.
Looks like Eurosport coverage rebroadcast. I think I remember that from last year as well.

From S365, and I think it's MotorTrend's PR:
"In partnership with the Discovery-owned Eurosport network, all on-track sessions will be streamed live on the MotorTrend App, with MotorTrend TV (formerly Velocity) broadcasting the full race beginning Saturday at 8 a.m. ET.

The twice-around-the-clock French endurance classic will also be available on the MotorTrend App.

Canadian viewers will be able to also watch full coverage of the race on Velocity Canada with the same air times.

Nine-time Le Mans winner Tom Kristensen will be among the team of Eurosport commentators leading coverage of the event, which will be simulcast globally."