View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2023, 18:32 (Ref:4139122)   #46
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have to wonder how deep GM wants to be in F1. I can see them helping to fund the Andretti effort. Maybe even some level of technical assistance. But I just don't see them diving fully into the deep end and taking the step to have a larger "technical ownership" and all that goes with that. I tend to think this is "Andretti F1" with GM branding and funding. Much like Alfa Romeo and Sauber. I expect that Andretti would have the controlling interest in the joint venture.

Richard