View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2002, 11:08 (Ref:455378)   #17
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Actually Justin Wilson joined F3000 in 1999 and left in 2001, thats 3 seasons. Russfeld, now that Justin has gotton into F1 I belive he will stay there, hes a cracking driver, better than Heidfield I think and has the potential to be bette than JPM.

I mean okay so Wilson is a slow learner, it appears. Although take a look at Barichello he started F1 with Jordan in 1993 in 1994 he was doing better until Senna died, then he went down hill because Senna was his mentor and he was trying to get over it etc, in 1996 he started picking up the pace again with Jordan in 1997 with Stewart he got 2nd place at Monaco, in 1997 and didnt do a thing after, in 1998 they scored points but were dogged by reliabilty. In 1999 Rubens had a decent car and proved what he can do scoring a few podiums and unfortunate not to get a win at the European GP.

Then hes moved at Ferrari and it looks like hes staying there, all Im saying is differnt drivers have differnt styles and differnt drivers take longer or shorter whichever the case may be to prove themselves, dosent make them any less of a driver. Its the end result that counts all the other stuff in between dosent matter.