View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2024, 11:52 (Ref:4203138)   #52
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandsman View Post
I am not over keen on having massive wealth shoved down my throat at a place like this, i saw the entry requirements for fans, no coolers, I mean what the hell is this!

It is basically like an exclusive golf club buying a series with an event, that means nothing apart from money

At least with f1 they buy a race for their money not a gimmick. it is very erm American.

And the format did not really work did it.
Are you new to racing? Cause you seem to whinge and cry over things that are blatantly obvious. What do you think most of the large houses are, homes for the poor?? Damn, you literally DID NOT HAVE TO WATCH and prove you didn't care