View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2006, 10:47 (Ref:1711766)   #15
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i would rather say for entrants to do it this way

10 cars from FIA GT atleast
20 cars from LMS
20 from ALMS
5 cars from JLMC

after all i thought honda mugen were running a courage LC70 mugen out in the JLMC in pseudo F1 honda colours so maybe a little more variety next year?, there didnt seem to be any teams from japan except for the JLOC lamborghini and the taisan porsche and some quality entries were skipped like larbre competition and dyson and 2005 was a joke they missed zytek out when they were at their absolute best which inexcuseable.

and worst of all EBImotors porsche was not at lemans which again is sacrilege that car is going very well in the FIA GT when they dont have problems and also were was the GLPK corvette C6R and the oreca saleen S7R this year? and the zakspeed saleen S7R?! hopefully next year they will allow a few more waulity privateer teams even thogh the entries are limited for lemans to 55 cars

i also like the idea of using sebring as a kind of "honeypot" to give certain teams a better chance of taking part in the 24 hours of lemans but what about some teams that may not be there or have the money for sebring?

hopefully some of the top FIA GT teams are invited next year to lemans as are dyson, GLPK, EBImotors, oreca and PSI experience