View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2006, 16:21 (Ref:1711897)   #17
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj choc ice
i would rather say for entrants to do it this way

10 cars from FIA GT atleast
20 cars from LMS
20 from ALMS
5 cars from JLMC

after all i thought honda mugen were running a courage LC70 mugen out in the JLMC in pseudo F1 honda colours so maybe a little more variety next year?, there didnt seem to be any teams from japan except for the JLOC lamborghini and the taisan porsche and some quality entries were skipped like larbre competition and dyson and 2005 was a joke they missed zytek out when they were at their absolute best which inexcuseable.

and worst of all EBImotors porsche was not at lemans which again is sacrilege that car is going very well in the FIA GT when they dont have problems and also were was the GLPK corvette C6R and the oreca saleen S7R this year? and the zakspeed saleen S7R?! hopefully next year they will allow a few more waulity privateer teams even thogh the entries are limited for lemans to 55 cars

hopefully some of the top FIA GT teams are invited next year to lemans as are dyson, GLPK, EBImotors, oreca and PSI experience
Oreca withdrew their 2006 entry, Zakspeed didn't enter, neither did Dyson. I have no idea whether GLPK or EbiMotors even entered either.

I'd also very much doubt that your formula would work either - There simply aren't 20 cars from ALMS that wish to enter and 5 is certainly too many from JLMC as yet (though that may change). As for 10 from FIA GT I can't see that ever being accepted by the ACO when their own championship is in competition for entries.