View Single Post
Old 8 Jan 2022, 18:24 (Ref:4092910)   #55
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Reality TV has created a new monster. On the Who wants to be a successful musician? type of shows they all appear to want to win, but only because that should make them rich & famous. Unfortunately The Apprentice seems to be attracting the same sort of contestants (not that I watch any of these types of show anymore).
I do get a lot of sponsorship requests/applications to join the team with no money, along the lines of "if you don't pay for my hobby I'll have to give up on my dream." The kid normally has no talent, no application, but has watched lots of "Karaoke Star" TV shows.

Sorry chum, this is real life. We all have to accept dreams are just that. Unfortunately the Karaoke Stars just encourage not working for your dream, expecting someone else to fund it.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk