View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2022, 08:01 (Ref:4092959)   #67
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
I think that the electorate are entitled to a professional, committed, consistent, well briefed and analytical performance from the leadership.
So true, thank you!!
I remember when we were targeted by the best headhunters of the place, their requirements, questions, analysis and so on. All that for a General Sales manager job. It was great "fun" when Sarko was elected to compare his profile to a reps' one… What serious compaby cold rent people like that? Honestly? And they have to manage millions of people and cope with hundreds of competitors.

Are we serious enough when voting? I think we should have a kind of permit of voting.