View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 2023, 15:50 (Ref:4140665)   #12
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipR View Post
Really enjoyed this with the exception of the 3 talking heads which I found spewing PR stuff in their talk trying to big up the cars and technology

Looking forward to the next episodes(there will be 7 more) and the insights they will provide. Great step from IMSA.
Between coming off winter break and seeing new cars in moving pictures, I enjoyed that. The talking head piece was interesting from a direction perspective. I'm sure lally, bozi and parker provided their own insight and comments, though Mike spinelli was credited as writer. The biggest eye roll was acting like only f1 had been playing in the hybrid field previously, and that lmdh cars were somehow new sportscar territory in terms of manufacturer contribution.

But overall a well produced piece of marketing at a time when imsa needs to make some noise about the next generation of na sportscar racing.