View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2020, 06:05 (Ref:4000675)   #26
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I gave it an 8, but think that was maybe a bit high. It lacked the great wheel-to-wheel battles you get on other circuits; at Monza, F1 cars rarely go wheel-to-wheel in the fast stuff and then you get only the fiddly chicanes left. That always takes some of the fun of the racing away. The result was exciting and there was drama, but it lacked something for me - perhaps it was the lack of an interesting chase or progressive development. Obviously it was still exciting for a few reasons, but I'm actually surprised to see so many 10s, although I completely respect it.