View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2001, 16:11 (Ref:107449)   #10
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yep, Titch was very sorely missed. I was actively looking forward to tuning in to him.

And no Le Mans is really complete without Neville Hay popping his head around the door at least once during the weekend.

VB, if it wasn't hail, then the raindrops were very big, very cold, and made a *ping* noise as they ricocheted off the tent poles, the canvas and indeed my nose.

Radio Le Mans is an absolute necessity, as demonstrated by the fact that several radio-less strangers kept wandering up to me asking for updates (in English and in German), and by the fact I was left feeling utterly bereft at one point when the battery went on the little Rockingham radio that I was using. (No staying power, these Rockingham radios...)

Cheers to all involved with the broadcasts. Looking forward to listening in again next time, and BRING BACK TITCH, WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT!