View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2013, 20:08 (Ref:3220768)   #265
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Le Mans Scrutineering is one of the Highlights from the complete Week for me . Miss it only one Year ( 1988 ) . You can not go nowhere so near to the Cars than in Le Mans . The Situation on Place Jacobins was each Year the same . The first Hour was a little bit stressfull . But when the first Cars has passed Scrutineering it was ok . When a new Truck arrived most of the People are going to watch the new Arrivals . So it was perfect to have a nearer View to the Cars and had a Smalltalk with the Mechanics . Scrütineering at Place de la Republique is terrible for me . It looks for me like a fenced Area . The Parking for the Team trucks , the Waiting Position for the Race cars , always this stupid Barriers . The only Chance for a good Shot is when the Cars are been pushed into the Scrutineering Area . I'm not happy with this new Situation . Maybe the Reason is that I have seen 28 Years the Scrutineering at Place Jacobins . Hope they will change The Place for 2014 .