View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2021, 16:18 (Ref:4067043)   #31
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Don't think third practice was ever intended to run other than Sunday morning, that's why Saturday has the one day event to fill up the time. Or over-fill on this occasion, 6:30 was a little late to finish.
Thanks! There were 3 practice sessions on Sat at Prescott in July so I assumed the same here. I must confess I think a bit more could be done to communicate things like that. The commentators do a great job at describing the cars and drivers but didn’t seem to know more than anyone else about what competitions were happening or what the plan for the day was. And none of that is online.

I fully appreciate that I am being grumpy about a club event run by volunteers which provides wonderful entertainment and has come through difficult times. I have now learned my lesson: go on Sundays