View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2022, 11:06 (Ref:4098777)   #106
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
As I understand it, no testing of any kind is now required for us Brits to travel to France?
Yeah I believe that is the case. I'm sure most Brits on here are boosted but I think it's definitely worth getting that done too - if they opt to use the TousAntiCovid app on the gates again I think it wants that third QR code to consider you fully vax'd.

Hopefully they won't feel the need to use that and we can go back to using all the regular circuit entrances.