View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2022, 20:45 (Ref:4115448)   #3
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Think they'll be some words between the ACO and Jim but I could see them back again with someone new bringing their cars, sounds like they're talking with others about more money and sales. And I would expect the GT3 car to be run by someone

BMW and Acura are out until, or if, they sell a car or 2.

Porsche I think will try to get 3 cars, as will Toyota just to up the odds

Caddy and Peugeot will run their 2 cars, Ferrari likely only the 2 chassis built by then.

Taking the dropped cars of GTE-Pro (7 cars) and possible lost Am cars in the last year and possible P2 losses (Penske, AF Corse at least), I think we'll have 10 "open spaces" vs this year. And the ACO will add their premier cars for the 100 anniversary over more GT cars

Last edited by broadrun96; 13 Jun 2022 at 20:52.