View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2020, 22:02 (Ref:4007275)   #907
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Never warmed to Snet! somewhat unsurprising IMO since it's always bl..dy freezing being so close to Siberia although Knockhill takes some beating in that regard but the viewing is superb. As a spectator, Donington, Cadwell and Oulton are great but my goodness Anglesey requires some serious legwork! must be incredible to drive along with Cadwell my personal favourite.

Anglesey is awesome, with the only caveat that admiring the beauty of Snowdon as you start the return trip towards the pits can be slightly distracting as you approach the corkscrew

@ Malcolm Smith - tempting, but as I share the Alfa with its owner in our CSCC series he might not want to let me loose with it I do have a cunning plan involving a 75 TS that I've had for years, however.