View Single Post
Old 2 May 2013, 14:43 (Ref:3241771)   #86
MagVanisher
Veteran

MagVanisher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMagVanisher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Completely agree with those saying sportscars don't suit Tilkedrones. Shanghai was a depressing episode. Somewhere in the distance, amongst the 6 hour live broadcast of tarmac run off area and smog, you could actually see a motor race, which was a nice little bonus.

The main issue with these tracks for me is that they always look empty. Silverstone is such a horrible place to be when you compare it to Brands Hatch or Donington..
This includes Fuji Speedway and Hockenheim, which lost its soul. If I was a designer, I would re-configure these two into a Daytona of the Far East (with the oval section completed) and a Mini Le Mans (using the old layout, but adding some infield roads and corners), respectively.

Still, if only FIA should stick with tradition instead of chasing F1. Hell, if sportscar racing is gone (and others like Indycar, etc.), I have a feeling that the only remaining series are Formula One and NASCAR.