View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2019, 11:50 (Ref:3922282)   #37
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Don't forget the Belgians!
Yes. Let's come full circle.

Seriously, great thread. Too bad we are fighting to claim or disavow "ownership" of Max. I can confidently say he is not American. I do find this discussion amusing. Many Americans will proudly say they are an American plus tout their family heritage. I for one have significant Italian heritage via my mother's side. So both Austin and Monza are my home GPs.

Richard