View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2020, 10:01 (Ref:3998623)   #823
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddha View Post
PA events are International Series, different to FIA Masters Championships. The FIA has communicated that these are cancelled but they have every right to run as national races, which they will probably do for Zandvoort and Spa.
Understood but would the entrants want to continue if the championship is downgraded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
Understand Masters Zandvoort cancelled?
This may answer my above question. Again though I've had no messages about this although I know JR would be better informed on these things.