Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 15 May 2023, 17:54 (Ref:4156290)   #784
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Two major announcements coming this week?

F1-related?
Related tweet from Rich Energy...

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...20020411445251

Oh... I have already figured it out. It includes a hashtag for Imola. So that is a hint it is related to a specific Italian team (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) I think the two items are...

1. Rich Energy is buying Ferrari
2. William Storey will be both team principal and driver at Ferrari.

The only detail remaining to be worked out is which driver will pair up with Storey. My guess is Niki Mazepin or Jos Verstappen. Each brings something special. But I am leaning toward Jos as having a father son duo racing against each other and being sponsored by competing energy drink brands. It can only be fireworks!

Richard