Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 18 May 2023, 16:21 (Ref:4156739)   #786
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Oh dear, it seems yet more circumstances have prevented him, now Imola is cancelled
I am hearing that the check to purchase Ferrari was washed away in the flood. It wasn't Storey's fault the Ferrari deal didn't work out (it never is!)

Seriously, I am curious as to what the news is. According to Twitter it will be revealed this Friday at 2PM (I assume UK time).

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...12824508350465

Richard