Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2023, 19:43 (Ref:4181166)   #789
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tinks View Post
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/bb...-fc-will-fail/

Looks like another of Storey's bids will end in failure...
I really don't know anything about UK football leagues, but it seems like he has a history of failed team purchase attempts and it seems that meeting either financial and/or image and integrity standards keep tripping him up. In short, he either doesn't have the money, or if he has the money, he is deemed to be a bit too "out there" (to put it kindly) to fit within the league as an owner. Neither issue surprises me.

Richard