Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2023, 16:03 (Ref:4183958)   #791
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quick follow up to that new items about Storey looking to buy Reading FC.

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/103985...buy-reading-fc

Storey is saying...

Quote:
After signing a contract and exclusivity in Oct[ober] we entered a period of due diligence, our accountants have reported. My investors and I have decided not to proceed.
The article goes on to say that other news organizations have said that Storey...

Quote:
never signed anything, never had any exclusivity, never showed any proof of funds and never told the club who any of his investors would be
I appreciate the "fake it until you make it" strategy as it can very much work. But if you do it enough, sometimes you don't "make it" and it is just exposed as a bunch of hot air. Apparently this is the third club he has tried and failed to buy and if I remember correctly prior attempts were labeled as not particularly serious or even valid attempts.

Richard