Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2023, 17:24 (Ref:4184076)   #795
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sadly no end in sight. And I feel bad for Haas, because it seems nearly every story about... Storey... includes a quick blurb in the introduction about the Haas fiasco. It's like as if every time you see yourself in the news, they always mention that you used to be best of friends with the Joker (or some other villain) until he publicly screwed you over.

Richard