View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2023, 14:04 (Ref:4164128)   #1408
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thought getting LeBron James to do the flag was a masterstroke from the ACO or whoever pulled it off.

We've seen Jackie Ickx or TK do similar a thousand times, and many of the legends got something way more special than waving a piece of cloth anyway.

It got new eyeballs on the event from people who had never heard of Le Mans before. Kids in my class asked me if I'd heard LeBron James was starting the race when I came back! Highly doubt they'd ask the same question if it was Yannick Dalmas.