View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2005, 11:13 (Ref:1211105)   #18
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I thought Sarrazin was a Subaru man. I also didn't know Peugeot were in WTCC this year. Thanks for correcting me on stuff like that! I know pretty much sod all about Supertourisme (think I spelt that right...), so not sure who's driving in it or what.

Peugeot shouldn't have that much trouble making a successful car. They've done it before, so you'd reckon they could do it again, even though the rules are somewhat different now.

Hope Porsche and Nissan do eventually join up with works outfits, is this confirmed or just rumoured? Are they both entering LMP1? Would be hell of a battle if they all get it right on the pace.

I'd have thought that with Peugeot being a well-known tin-top competitor, I don't think they'd be too interested in making a GT car, with an effort more likely going on open-tops? Would kinda make sense, seeing as they've done Rallying and touring cars already, so cars with a roof may not be so appealing anymore...